Will & Jaden Smith performing on the Graham Norton Show a Switch/Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme tune remix with an appearance from DJ Jazzy Jeff & Alfonso Ribeiro :)
aka THE BEST THING EVER!!
I now feel physically ill every time I have to go into work. I have always hated my job, but with everything that is happening there at the moment I am pretty sure I am getting a stress ulcer. And I haven’t slept more than three hours a night since Tuesday. Need new employment….. Now!
Appropriate response to cat calls.
So right now I am tipsy from my 4 tequilla sunrises, I am full of bagels, my nails are bright pink, I am wearing some kick ass jewelry, and I am playing with dolls. But not just any dolls - an Arya Stark doll, and Rainbow Dash!!
My life might be shit right now, and I am struggling with a lot of scary depression related things, but the awesomeness of my friends (and my Mum who came and visited me at work just to give me a hug) knows no bounds. I love you guys.
me literally every time i wake up
WELCOME BACK, BABIES
doodling all self-indulgently up in here tonight. I am very much excited for the new Avengers Assemble cartoon now after the first episode.
I just want to quit my job, re-pierce my lip, dye my hair pink (or possibly purple) and move back to Wellington..
1 Can white frosting
1 Box Red Velvet Cake Mix
2 cups water
1 cup light corn syrup
3 1/2 cups white sugar
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 cup water, or more as needed
15 drops red food coloring
3 drops blue food coloring
Prepare Red Velvet Cake Mix According to box, line cupcake tins with paper cupcake liners.
Divide cake batter between lined cupcake tins.
Bake according to box instructions. Let cool and frost cupcakes with white frosting.
Make the sugar glass. Mix 2 cups water, 1 cup corn syrup, white sugar, and cream of tartar in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Use a candy thermometer and boil sugar syrup until temperature reaches 300 degrees (hard ball), stirring constantly. The mixture will thicken as water evaporates. When sugar reaches 300 degrees, quickly pour onto a metal baking pan. Cool until completely hardened. Break into “shards” using a meat mallet.
Make the edible blood. Mix together 1/2 cup corn syrup and cornstarch in a large bowl. Slowly stir in the 1/4 cup of water, adding more if necessary, until the corn syrup mixture has thickened to the consistency of blood. Stir in the red and blue food coloring.
Stab each frosted cupcake with a few shards of broken sugar glass. Drizzle on drops of “blood” to complete the effect.
Source: Tamra Hermosillo
the fuckING PENCIL SHARPENER ONE
BRILLIANT THANK YOU
whoomp there it is
Kanye West getting deep on twitter
this is why I love this man.
Okay, if you don’t love Kanye, I question you and will forever until you learn.
I’ve never had a man ask me straight up if it was okay to use the word “bitch” even endearingly.
is this real
- Marina: Writes songs about over-sexualisation of women in the media
- Marina: Writes songs about personal struggles with obsessive compulsive behaviour
- Marina: Writes songs about materialism
- Marina: Writes songs about the fear of failure, and how that fear can destroy you
- Marina: Writes songs about the pressure of fame and the media, and the toll that can take on a person
- Marina: Writes songs about adolescent struggles, and, unlike some, doesn't dismiss the feelings of teenagers to be less valid
- Marina: Writes songs about the corruption of Hollywood
- Marina: Writes songs about the negative side of love
- Marina: Writes one song about being a primadonna, which is based on a fictional character that is a complete antithesis to everything she believes in.
- Marina: Writes one song about being a heartbreaker, which again, was based on the same fictional character. This song was accompanied by a video which completely reversed traditional 'gender roles' in the majority of music videos today, which also, whether incidentally or not, highlighted how furious people will become over the sexualisation of men, while turning a complete blind eye to the sexualisation of women.
- People: Marina's songs are so shallow! All she sings about is being a primadonna and a heartbreaker and ugh she has no lyrical depth why do people even like her